Operations and Project Manager
Commencing October 2019
Tamworth Regional Conservatorium is a highly respected community organisation which has been delivering tuition in the full range of instrumental and vocal disciplines since 1984. The Conservatorium is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated administrator/manager to the position of Operations and Project Manager. The Operations and Project Manager will provide a high level of management in the day-to-day operations of the Conservatorium's administrative, operational and project management capacities.
The position is a full-time three-year fixed-term position, commencing in October 2019.
- Qualifications and/or experience in arts/events/project management
- High-level communication, negotiation and public relations skills including the ability to effectively engage with staff, students, parents and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high-level organisational and administrative skills including a competent range of office software, timetabling and enrolment procedures
- Demonstrated ability to oversee facilities management
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement new processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across administrative functions
- Demonstrated administrative ability of record management, funding acquittals and risk management
- Demonstrated understanding of legislation relevant to the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to assist with annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ability to collect and report data for the purpose of planning
- Demonstrated ability to revise and develop policies
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Willingness to work on a rotating roster system including weekends
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience of working with government agencies and community-based organisations
Applications close Thursday, 12 September 2019
Applicants are required to submit current curriculum vitae including two referees, covering letter and statement addressing the key selection criteria.
E-mail enquiries and applications to
A relocation allowance will be considered for the appropriate successful applicant.